Tuesday, June 12, 2012

start a booming business

I know it's been a while since my last post, but school's out and summer's here! But being a teenager comes with many expenses. There's the important stuff: sports/activity fees, gas money, insurance, etc. Then there's the not-so-important-but-still-need-money-for stuff: going out to the movies, the pool, plays, museums, restaurants, clothes, etc. And my budget's pretty tight, (i.e. nonexistent). So if you're looking for a way to make a little extra dough without the constraints of a summer job, join me in my business building efforts.
In past years, I've been a big babysitter. But since the school year picked up my schedule's been booked, and my name's gotten a little lost. So I thought creating a business card would help bring it back.


(I apologize for the horrible image quality)

It's simple yet colorful enough to catch one's eye, and hopefully put on the fridge. A business card brings a bit of class and professionalism to what you do, and proves to customers/clients that you take your job seriously.
Any other ideas or stories? Let us know.
Well, I wish you the best of luck!

1 comment: