Tuesday, June 10, 2014

time for a change // welcome to Finding the Lovely

The new blog is finally here! Rather than starting completely from scratch, I've decided to give a new name and a new face to my old blog "Write. Sing. Coffee."
The title Finding the Lovely embodies everything I want to blog about and I thought it was time for a change as I embark on this new path in my life: COLLEGE. This fall, I will be starting my post-secondary education at Mount Holyoke in South Hadley, Massachusetts. I can't wait! Filled with some of the most intelligent & fierce females I have ever encountered (yes, it's an all girls college), I know I will make wonderful memories and long lasting friendships. The staff is renowned and the campus is absolutely breathtaking.
With reference to blogging, I want this space to be a place where I can not only update family and friends on my life out east, but track all of the beautiful people I meet and insightful adventures I have on this journey. Wish me luck and keep reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment