Wednesday, November 26, 2014

{boston}

In my few months here, I've had the privilege of visiting the fabulous city of Boston three times (it's really only a nap away--a little under 2 hrs from South Hadley). The first time, I spent the day exploring and catching up with Eddie, a high school bud from the Coop, who's now attending Boston College. The second, I stayed at a friend's house with her family in Lexington for the long October weekend, and went into the city everyday by train--exploring Harvard Square, the MFA (Museum of Fine Art), etc. The third was another day-long trip in which I shopped and visited the science museum with friend, Gigi.

I will say the Starbucks on every block took away a bit of the city's charm (still a loyal Caribou customer), but the architecture beautifully displayed some of New England's fascinating history. Each trip was a blast; here's a plethora of photos to prove it!
{Apologies for poor photo quality...all pictures were taken with my phone}

No comments:

Post a Comment