Wednesday, August 15, 2012

the aunt and uncle's | day one

For the next six days, I will be getting some R & R at my aunt and uncle's (Tim & Tracy for future reference). With two German Shepherds, a house cat, five chickens, koi fish, and a garden/backyard the size of Alaska, I don't think I'll run out of things to do. Especially when I get to fiddle around with Tracy's Nikon DSLR... enjoy the pictures to come!

I get to wake up to this awesome view every morning.



Tracy calls this 'modern still life'. You know, cause instead of a fruit bowl-- you get T.V. remotes.



These two are most definitely my favorites.

 






























2 comments:

  1. These are great! Hope you're having lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar situation coming up. I just wish I could take pictures too. Those are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete