Friday, August 16, 2013

sam & travis | first couples shoot

Today I was lucky enough to photograph one of the world's cutest couples. About to venture off into the college world, Sam and Travis wanted some keepsakes to bring along. I guess we could call this my first official photo session, and by no means do I label myself a pro. But being able to call yourself a photographer shouldn't be weighed on the cost of your camera or how well you can imitate a certain "style". It's about a love for capturing the world around you and showing how you see it through your own personal, unique form. 
But since these two lovebirds are so extremely photogenic, this afternoon was a breeze. Smiling and laughing all the way, you can see why these guys are so wonderful. Here are a few of my favorites from the day (warning there are many). Enjoy! 






My attempt at silhouette. Was so proud!








No comments:

Post a Comment