Friday, August 9, 2013

the list book

I'm one of those people that really likes making lists. I make to-do lists filled with things I've already done and fill up yesterday's box in the calendar; just to cross them off. I'm not ashamed to admit that if you took a look at the lock screen on my phone, you'd see a daily to-do list. But if I didn't make these lists, things wouldn't get done. So here is one of my many single-purpose notebooks: the list book.
This book is filled with special lists primarily separate from other plain to-do types of things. It's filled with things I want to do, places I want to see, and all the things that I feel I should do to help me become the person I want to be. Of course it also has a few wish lists and other fun things...but I always have this with me!



I'm proud to say that since writing this list, I've gone on a rollerblading escapade with my neighbors, eaten a surprisingly delicious lunch at Olive Garden and just checked out three more Jodi Picoult novels!


No comments:

Post a Comment