Friday, August 1, 2014

diy // paper flowers

Fell in love with this diy featured on A Beautiful Mess the other day; they are so dainty and delicate! I'm jumping the gun on dorm decorating here...I still don't find out where and with whom I am living for at least another week. Crossing my fingers for one of the older (but still refurnished) Mount Holyoke dorm halls, though the antiquity and individual beauty is consistent in every one. Waiting so long to find out has been slightly irritating, but it's mostly because I cannot wait to make the space my own! Anyway, enjoy the craft and check back for more--I'm sure I'll continue to update once I'm moved in!
{original}
{my version}
>> placed on one of my handmade crochet doilies<<
Project by: 100 Layer Cake and Heart of Light. Videography: Scott Clark. Video editing: Buckshot Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment